Making an Appointment
Please call the Capital Surgeons Group office you would like to visit or the number for the surgeon you would like to see. (Most of our surgeons see patients at multiple offices.)
What You’ll Need
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment and bring:
- Identification (government-issued, such as a driver’s license)
- Insurance card
Your surgeon will need complete information about your condition, so be sure to also bring of these items that you have:
- Test results
- Any other clinical information from your doctor or the emergency room
You can save time by completing New Patient Forms in advance.
We request 24 hours’ notice if you need to cancel so that we may accommodate another patients.
Your Other Doctors
Capital Surgeons Group will keep your primary care and/or referring doctor apprised of your condition and treatment.
Forms and Post-op Instructions for CSG Patients
New Patient Forms
To save time at your first appointment, you can complete these forms at your convenience and bring them with you. Please print out the forms, fill in the information, and bring them to your appointment.
- Patient Registration Form
- Patient Interview Form
- Patient Health Information
- Review of Systems
- Women's Health Information (Females Only)
- Notice of Privacy Practices Form (For your information, nothing to complete)
- Policy on Standard Insurance and Managed Care Insurers
- Medical Records Request (In case your other physician(s) require a release before sending us test results or other records)
For the convenience of our patients, we’ve included post-op instructions for some of the procedures we perform most frequently, as well as instructions for caring for a drain placed during surgery. If you have any questions about what you should or should not do after surgery or any other questions or concerns, please call your surgeon or one of our clinics. You can find contact information here.
- Drain Care
- Gallbladder Removal Post Op
- Hernia Post Op
- Mastectomy Post Op
The documents on this page are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Reader, it is available free from the Adobe Website.
Discover expert bariatric surgery and minimally invasive surgery at Capital Surgeons Group. Call 512-302-1210 or use our convenient Request an Appointment form. We welcome patients from Leander, San Marcos, Austin, Kyle, Lakeway and close-by areas.