Forms and Post-op Instructions for Capital Surgeons Group Patients
New Patient Forms
To save time at your first appointment, you can complete these forms at your convenience and bring them with you. Please print out the forms, fill in the information, and bring them to your appointment.
• Patient Registration Form
• Patient Health Information
• Review of Systems
• Women's Health Information (Females Only)
• Notice of Privacy Practices Form (For your information, nothing to complete)
• Policy on Standard Insurance and Managed Care Insurers
• Medical Records Request (In case your other physician(s) require a release before sending us test results or other records)
For the convenience of our patients, we’ve included post-op instructions for some of the procedures we perform most frequently, as well as instructions for caring for a drain placed during surgery.
If you have any questions about what you should or should not do after surgery or any other questions or concerns, please call your surgeon or one of our clinics. You can find contact information here.
• Drain Care
• Gallbladder Removal Post Op
• Hernia Post Op
• Mastectomy Post Op
The documents on this page are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Reader, it is available free from the Adobe Website.